Sinister: Glasgow so much to answer for. . .

Brian McNeill brianraindogs at xxx.com
Thu May 16 11:06:00 BST 2002

Hello group! I've ginally been removed from the confines of the nursery and
I'm now wandering around fixated by all these new sensations.

Err, where to begin? Well I'm Brian, just moved back to Glasgow after 7
years living and working in Cumbria, London and the USA. I can't get over
the changes in the dear green place, most of my all haunts have changed
beyond recognition. (Curlers) Or been removed off the face of the earth.

So I'm now getting me bearings whilst trying to get employment and sell my
house in Cumbria, so staying back at my mothers again after 9 years out of
the nest is frustrating!

So if any list memembers want to say hello pop into the byres road oxfam
music store on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday afternoon. 'Cos I'm a sad and
lonely case. (puppy dog eyes and waits for the expected 'aww' to rise.)

Just got an email offering me 2 free tickets for a show tomorrow night at
Tuts, The Alarm, pete Wylie & Wah! and Spear Of Destiny. (lucky me!!!)

Ach well enough of this dribble, aplogies to all and sundry, remeember I'm
new so be nice.

mwah! to all
Brian (McNeill)

p.s.- We got a copy of 'Tigermilk' on Electric Honey on Saturday amongst a
MASSIVE donation in the shop. Sleev only I'm afraid. .