Sinister: a million thank yousssssssssss.........

Brian McNeill brianraindogs at xxx.com
Fri May 17 12:18:25 BST 2002

Well many thanks for the overwhelming welcome. (2 replies!) Not sarcasm at
all! Both Carla and Tam I thank you from teh bottom. . . I might check the
national pop league out this month, and carla for those words of
encouragement you're a star. I've just sent a piccy of myself for inclusion
in the pulling page, watch the replies roll in!!! (wishful thinking or
what?)

The postie has just arrived at teh door and I have a copy of the new Looper
album courtesy of those nice people at Mute. (aah!)

My 1st time with B&S was seeing the sleeve of 'Tigermilk' in the window of
Missing records on Gt. Western Rd, I had a wee scan of the sleeve and
thought what the hell. I bought 'Tigermilk' and a mint condition Mono copy
of 'The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn' for £15. Which is a bargain, as it's syd
mix. . . (blah blah blah) And since then I've never looked back, but thats a
medical problem!

well keep it clean kids!

mwah!

brian

np- Beach Boys- 'Love You' (1977) Aah pop for gartnavel royal!