Sinister: SINISTER: kissing just for practice would be alright

Thomas Henderson theboywiththemiddleeasternstrap at xxx.uk
Sat May 18 17:04:28 BST 2002

hello sini-folk,

i've been here for two months, i think, and those two
months have bore the fruit of two decidedly average
posts from me. Sorry.

      But now i'm going to attempt a post that says
something. However it's the kind of post i sometimes
don't like reading, if i'm tired or that. It's the "my
girlfriend left me, what shall i do?" post, this time
with a twist. Things weren't going well anyway, I'm
better without her and she's better without me. I'm
just sorry that she finished with me, ideally i would
have broken up with her but totally made it to look
like it was her fault.

      Aparently i've changed over the past seven
months. I think she's jusr gotten to know me, and
well,  she doesn't like the real me. I am an arrogant
twat (some might say) I never did really fancy her as
such, i wanted to be with someone, anyone, and she
pulled me. But I was glad she did, we had great times
with each other, she even came to my first sinister
picnic with me, she is really nice, as a friend.

     That's it! As a friend, i have no overwhelming
desire to "put my thing in her thing" or to really
kiss her properly, kissing just for practice would be
ok, maybe. She also has my Glastonbury ticket, which i
desperately want. i want to go to glasto with her, but
not in a sharing a sleeping bag kind of way. If she
isn't going out with me she doesn't want to know me,
which i think is a bit harsh.

     I've realised a lot of things recently. Today
while reading pieces of writing on the band site i
realised something. For the past year or so, i've been
thinking Stevie i so cool and forgetting about the
rest of the band a bit. Stevie is undeniably cool and
he signed two cd covers for me, as apposed to the one
by everyone else (i'm going off track here, if you
haven't noticed, by my tigermilk sleeve with "stevie"
faintly written above the "and" in "belle and
sebastian" is brilliant) Anyway, today i realised i've
been unfairly ignoring sturan, stuart, struan,
stru-anne, mr murdoch. Stuart is the only member of
the band who could make me cry (without kicking me in
the bollocks) But you know what i mean, go and read
evrything you can find that he has written, and if you
haven't already, realise that he *is* a genius, and
not in a shitty schoolboy "oh thome yorke is a genius"
kind of way, i mean we are truly blessed to live in a
time where we have stuart murdoch.

oh well sorry if that last paragraph was arsey or
ill-punctuated or just too long.

if you took the time to read this, thank you.

if you didn't f*ck you, you are a monkey (shit they
didn't read this anyway so there's no point....)

well thanx thomas

ps: i wonder if now that it was ages a go ken chu will
stop going on about the clues to the treasure hunt