Sinister: Bring Me The Head Of Arthur Montford. . .

Brian McNeill brianraindogs at xxx.com
Mon May 20 13:12:03 BST 2002

It has struck my attention that a 'Football Tournament' is taking place this
summer. This will probably come as a surprise to everyone else on the list
as well. But do the rest of the Scottish contingent on here feel a wee bit
left out.

I suggest that we write our own alternative world cup anthem, under
themoniker of 'Sinister Soccer Sycho Squad'.

Suggested titles for the tune that spring to mind are as following.

'What A Stramash' and 'We Aren't Very Fond Of Mister James Hill And
HisOpinions, So Lets Make A Scurrulous Slur Against His Sexual Orientation.'
(catchy eh?)And I feel that Archie Gemmells Victory salute after scoring
THAT GOAL, against Holland in '78 would be an excellent image to use on the
sleeve.

And of course a certain ettiquette shall have to be observed.

The only thing that springs to mind at teh moment is not using empty wine
boxes for urinating in. (Now I know they are more economical, but the sides
do tend to give way.And buckfast and eldorado bottles are so tres chic just
now. . .)

So what do you say fellow sports fans? dare we try to match such classic
songs as 'We're On The Match With Ally's Army' and 'Ole Ola (Muller
Brasilia)' ?

Obviuolsly it would be cool to play fitter with rod the mod and shake andy
camerons hand, but can we do it?

uggy uggy uggy (oi oi oi)

brian