Sinister: lock up your daughters, Caserotto's in town!

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Mon May 20 13:55:14 BST 2002

only joshing,

So i went to the football on sunday, hoping there would be lots of you
about so i could sit at the side and smugly laugh at the sinister lads
getting all sweaty and having balls lunged in their faces. Unfortunatly
there was only 10 of us and they needed me to play.

It was tres amusing, i screamed, giggled and ran in the opposite direction
every time the ball came near, they were all good to me though and didn't
scream at me for being a sissy.

Then we went to the pub and Mark C talked about his desire for indie porn,
he got very excited at the thought of The Boy G naked. Ken Chu talked about
getting asked for his autograph in America and i said that i was a good
guitarist when i should have said that i am a bit shit.

We also talked about the indie karaoke in Soho and decided that this would
be a great place for a sinister meet up................(long pause that
represents a "watch this space" thing)

i really am out of practice with this writing lark so forgive me, i might
see some of you soon, and i REALLY hope i see some of you US dudes soon
too,
            hannahxx
PS, Jarvis Cocker is going to be on Stars in Your Eyes
PPS, The Clientele are playing the metro on june 10th
PPS, they guy i was talking about in the pub is called Jeffry Lewis, he is
great.