Sinister: Jerry's where the Springer's at

kchu at xxx.uk kchu at xxx.uk
Mon May 20 15:51:01 BST 2002

Hello all,

Oooh oh so tired.  I can go all philosophical about my life and how I'm finding
it difficult to figure out what's real and what isn't real and where I belong or
if I belong anywhere - but I'd bore you kitless, so I won't.  (Although the
thoughts of some of you kitless are tempting)

There had been things much more exciting going on, like the having of an
impromptu picnic inside a castle!  (a real castle!  made of big stones) and the
participation in a pool tournament, and discovery channel-like observation of
the mating rituals of wild fowls, and the playing of sinister football!

I believe we had enough of a turn-out for a 5-a-side match - i.e. we had 10
people.  Each wonderfull skilled, and full of stamina!  We had several new
players such as star defender Stefano, and clinical penalty taker Hannah Brown
who scored the winning goal!  Blimey, and now my jeans are full of stains, and
that's not even from the excitement.  I felt a lot more unfit than before.

Unfit isn't the only thing either, I'd also discovered this weekend that after
speaking in Cantonese at home with my parents for a week I've lost the ability
to form proper sentances in English when I speak.  Frea-ky.  I again one day
wish I speak English can sounding like Yoda without.

Exciting things that are happening this June:

1. The World Cup
2. My Birthday
3. Queen's Jubilee Double Bank Holiday
4. The World Cup

I had to mention the World Cup twice because I love the World Cup!  It's so
pretty and small and kissable, although it's kind of yucky too that it's been
kissed by loads of sweaty footballers over the years.  The actual World Cup
tournament is quite good too - and it's on free TV!

Today at work I had to work with a lot of car registration numbers, and one of
them was S152BNS.. BNS!  That's like B'n'S.. wow..

Number Plates and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: Do you think B&S will reveal the answers to the treasure hunt clues before
the World Cup starts?

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or
confidential. Access by any other party is unauthorised without the
express written permission of the sender. If you have received this
email in error you may not copy or use the contents, attachments
or information in anyway. Please destroy it and contact the sender
on  0870 840 5000 or via email return. This email has been
prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable
and accurate, but DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. makes no
warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular
DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this email after it was sent. Any opinions
expressed in this document are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd,
or its affiliates.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT