Sinister: so if brian doesn't mind us a) postponing his birthday b) using it as an excuse for a pubnic

Thomas Henderson theboywiththemiddleeasternstrap at xxx.uk
Mon May 20 17:16:14 BST 2002

hello,

so hiya, breams pointed out something very worthwhile
do i actually want to read this? well as it happens,
yes. but that's only because i'm in the mood this
week, i'm in the mood for comforting things. in the
past few days i've listened to 'up a tree' about seven
times and 'biggest bluest hi-fi' 8/9 times all
interspersed by IFYS. i'm not trying to give the
setlist to my week or anything,  i'm just saying

    i'm in a good mood even though some coatbridge ned
decided to punch me in the face for no reason
whatsoever, yes i'm looking for sympathy, but it is
still a bit sore. i had to wear foundation today
because i had an interview, and that can be embarasing
for a boy, lipstick and mascara are ok, especially if
you're going to a placebo concert but aparently
foundation completely defines being a poof. not that a
lot of people don't already think i am, i'd be quite
happy if they thought that and i was but well i'm not,
if i was, and they said it, i would congratulate them
on their deduction. i'm going off course again.

      The point is that i, sore face and all, want to
have a pubnic next week in glasgow because of a few
things, firstly not all of us can get to brighton this
weekend, it's brian's birthday (which is a good enough
excuse) we can celebrate the queen/punk jubilee and
it'll be good missing the sheeeite band that are
playing in the club i work in

     Right so, i don't actually have the whole thing
planned out yet, apart from the last bit, where our
pubnic ends up in national pop league, so to be easy
we could got to the pewter pot which is acroos the
road from the woodside social, or we could go to a pub
like nice 'n' sleazy or firewater or any other good
pub in either city centre or west end, or if there's
enough students we could get everyone signed into the
union.

    anyway, anyone interested in a pubnic on friday
the 31st of may mail me back and i'll try and get
someone else to organize it (that was a joke honest)

anyway c-ya later

ps: if the clues to the treasure hunt aren't revealed
by the end of the world cup, will ken forget about
them?
p.p.s: why does ken want to know so badly?