Sinister: I'm the boys thats gonna fall apart

howard shady flynn60102 at xxx.com
Tue May 21 07:34:35 BST 2002

> Hello to all of you on the list.  This right here is
my second post
for the list.  I'm not much of talker when it comes to
these lists so I
just sit on the wayside and lurk until something
strikes my fancy.  But
to tell you all the truth nothing really has, just a
report on things
in my neck of the woods.

> First off I would like to say a giant HELLO to all
the nice folks I
met and the Detroit and Chicago shows.  I didn't get
to any of the
meetups sad to say but I was pretty exhausted from the
travels, drinking
with theater actors before the show and a few other
little incidents that
involved Vicadin.  The shows were great though,
Chicago being one of
the best shows I've seen in ages.  Definetly brought a
smile to this face
and I almost tapped my feet if I hadn't been smooshed
into the railing
of the Congress theater.  Thank goodness for the
Toronto Twins next to
me to make me feel a bit lighter in my shoes.  I also
copped an
accidental feel on one of them as Stu asked me to help
them up over the rail
until he found an much easier and safer route.  I did
thank him
though...hehehe...Bad me!  All in all it was a weekend
to remember...cheers to
that.

> I know I won't get a straight up answer on this one
but it's a
question that has been haunting man since the dawn of
slacks.  What is it
with Girls??   I know there isn't anything you can say
but they are
perplexing this boy.  Example....I met a great
girl(lets call her Erin, I DO)
about a month ago and was swept.....she was cute as a
button and funny
and actually had a taste in music(unlike most of the
Chicagoland
suburban tarts that I always seem to run into).  We
got on great the first
time and it looked like things were going OK and
another meet up was in
order. Over the weekend was this supposed other meet
up or DATE...ick i
hate that word.  Oh and to make it easier on the both
of us shy kids we
had chaperones of some sort.  The only thing this
supposed girl did the
whole night was face the other direction of the rest
of us and utter a
sentence or two...only when spoken too of course.  I
was completely
shattered, I had nearly married this girl in a dream
two weeks ag!
o an!
> d in an instant became a widower.  So needless to
say I'm a bit on
the sad side here but I shall persevere until I
casually stumble into the
next apple of my eye.  Sorry to bore you with
that...it's not quite
worth writing a screen play for since there was no
hollywood ending but a
good vent on my part is in order here from time to
time.

> Other than that I'm just dealing with mortality
issues and how am I
gonna get off work for the Jeff Tweedy shows in June.
Whats a boy to
do?  EEK...just a tad of good news.  I got my income
tax check today from
the Uncle Sam guy so I can start making my plans to go
to the UK and
visit my friend in Sheffield.  Yahoo for me!!
Enough about me.  HOPe
your all having enjoyable days and nights where ever
you are.   Bye Bye

> Raymond Humphrey...aka Howard Shady....aka Skinny
Hips Rivers