Sinister: my life got much better when i realized that lame backwards is emal

Arik Devens adevens at xxx.edu
Tue May 21 09:39:24 BST 2002

hi.

still at home. not for long though. back to school for me on
sunday. being at home is a process. when you first get home it's
great. there's food and you can sleep. but after a bit you just want
out again.

i've been busy. no actually i've been bored. but it's almost over. i
saw a very strange band called the gossip with a friend. they made mea
feel old. well that and the fact that the audience was people i would
know were i still in high-school. you know. that kind of crowd.

before i leave i'm supposed to see the mates of state and pedro the
lion. quite exciting. also we are going to an indie pop dance night
and a goth club. that one's just for laughs. i think i want to try to
go to a goth club wearing all pink. or at least bright colors. just to
see their heads explode.

my sisters home. i think i missed her. she's coming to visit me in
ohio. i'm pretty happy about that. also i'm taking a few trips this
summer. very good thing. i think

i got sidetracked before i finished that sentance. which is good
because there's no ending.

two letters in one month. surely a sickness.
arik