Sinister: this is the sinister express calling at brighton only

Rachel Playforth R.Playforth at xxx.uk
Tue May 21 14:35:43 BST 2002

ok, miss marvellous maddie has posted re. the london-brighton sinister
express, so i guess it's incumbent on me to pick up where she leaves off
ie. IN BRIGHTON.  as she said i will be meeting the london train at
13:57, so anyone coming from outside the capital (provinces rule!) or
otherwise not getting that train, either meet us there around 2pm or let
me know what you're doing.  my mobile number is 07944 074873 and you can
email me here or at something.pretty at btinternet.com.

the plan after that is to head to the beach (around 2.15 i suppose) and
do traditional picnic things (if you fancy your chances on pebbles, feel
free to bring a football, though frisbee might be more feasible).  if it
rains we will go to *the george* pub, which can be reached by going down
to the bottom of trafalgar street - sharp left under the road as you
come out of the train station.

there will be scrabble i hope, although if it's windy probably not
outside - i haven't quite worked this out yet.  there will also be
*EUROVISION* for anyone who wants to cram into my flat later - as Robin
the Stout suggested to me this morning, we can have karaoke and/or a
eurovision sweepstake!

ok i think that's about it.  do phone me if you get
lost/scared/dazed/confused, otherwise i'll see you on saturday!

luv archel xxx

ps. this will be the last brighton picnic in my current flat, cos we
went to see a new one this morning and are moving in on the day before
my birthday! (my birthday is on 19th june, by the way, in case you want
to send me gifts/housewarming stuff.) which reminds me...

pps. send maddie expensive gifts cos she deserves them!

Visit www.buzzwords.ndo.co.uk for the best new writing on the web.
Email submissions to buzzwords at bigfoot.com