Sinister: Now, this won't hurt a bit...

chris motjuste at xxx.ua
Tue May 21 11:29:29 BST 2002

 After having spent my time dutifully in stir, I mean, in the nursery, I
now feel compelled to write some sort of introduction.  It SHAN'T be
 witty!  I promise.

 I joined the list five years ago, already, but it seems that most of the
 oldtimers have moved on to filthier pastures, so, what my problem is
 that I can't stay away is anyone's guess.  Anyway, after a long
 intermission (or, perhaps, "remission"), I've decided to marry you all
 over again.  When is the honeymoon, and what shouldn't I wear?

 I'd send a picture of myself for Honey to post, but doubt that even the
one of me in nothing but my "I Heart Ken Chu" strap-on would be
sufficient to pull any of you to Ukraine.

 I have very little else to contribute, other than a music
 recommendation, and a question.

 I don't know if this qualifies as indie-anything, but since they are
 just about the only good Ukrainian rock band, I think they should have a
 mention: Okean Elzi.  I doubt they are sold in your local record shop,
 but you can prolly find them through something Napster-like.  Start with
 the songs "Sosni" or "Toi Den".

 My question:  Am I bored, depressed, or just lazy?

 muchas smoochas,

 chris