Sinister: Sinister Schemes Ignite... INFERNO

Dirty Vicar dirtyvicar at xxx.net
Tue May 21 22:05:46 BST 2002

hello readers,

I've been a bit remiss in my mailing to the list of fun, but please be
assured you are always the subject of my thoughts and your mails always
receive a close perusal.

I went to see that Star Wars film. I was a bit disappointed by it. I thought
there wasn't enough Jar Jar in it. everytime he was on screen I got all
excited that he was going to do something funny, and then they just cut to
some scene of Anakin sulking. But I did like all the stuff with Chancellor
Palpatine. I've decided that Ian McDermid is my favourite actor in the
worlde, and I want him to play me in the story of my life. I notice from the
ever popular IMDB that he played a vicar in something he was in once, so
he'd be perfect. I mean, you can just imagine him saying something like
"Hate the Sin, love the Sinner", can't you?

Onto music... I saw some top bands play live here in sunny Dublin recently.
in the one weekend I saw both The Soundtrack Of Our Lives and The Hives.
They were very good. I have decided that Swedish music is the best and I am
going to change my name to Astrid and move to Sweden.

I also liked Lambchop when I saw them last week, but I was less impressed by
the cockfarmer who sat behind me and special friend Rener and kept going on
about how they were "a huge ensemble" in a loud twunty voice. some people
shouldn't be let out.

And I am excited about Múm playing Dublin next Tuesday. If I had a
FISJYERLAP t-shirt would I look sad if I wore it to the gig?

and on to business. is anyone game for a Dublin Sinister meetup next Friday?
that's the 31st of May. We have a Sinister American coming to visit so we
should be friendly. I have nothing in particular in mind at this stage, but
if people get back to me I'll try and uselessly organise something.

beyond that I have no great wisdom to impart. Like many other countries we
have had elections recently, and like many other countries scumbag parties
increased their share of the vote. a certain comfort can be taken from the
dismal performance of what passes for a far-Right here, at least.

bless you all,

DV