Sinister: sleep..i need..sleep...

Zoe Charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Wed May 22 04:04:43 BST 2002

My brain is oficially fried...i have been reading almost non stop since 10
am this morning and now I am going to bed.

I have more reading to do but time is running out...on Friday 24/5 at 12 am
a 7000 word document should be resting in the school registry for someone to
correct and i will have finished my BA career..i'll hopefully be a bahons in
September. Then off for a ma so I end up being a bama...

yes..the brain is as big as a pea.

my little piece of info is this: TRILLIAN

TRILLIAN, dear folks, is a chat programme that allows you to have all your
chats in one place...so you can have MSN, YAHOO, AOL, ICQ and IRC chat
connections and contacts in one nice and tidy place instead of writing
millions and billions of user names and passwords. It's this nice programme,
also, that allowed me to finally manage and return to #sinister.. up to now
i thought that IRC had personal issues with me.

if interested anyway go to www.download.com and search for trillian. it
rocks...

also i got a new cursor.it's HELLO KITTY and looks cool! I have a hairslide
with KITTY. she was a favourite character when at the tender age of 3..now
that my brain is smaller than a 3-year-old's the KITTY thing has returned
pour moi...

And, as the lovely Rachel said, on Saturday it's EUROVISION time.. I will
have finished everything, I will have prepared a new cheesecake with
strawberries on top('cos i have already eaten the one i made on sunday...),
the neighbours will be here and the fun will commence! and I make a mean
cheesecake!

i'm dying to see the Greek entry. my friends from home tell me it's HORRID!
it says something about internet passwords and the guy who sings it used to
be famous in the 80s-in Greece ONLY- and he always sang AWFUL songs. The
sheer embarassment...yak..last year we were 3rd but..erm..i doubt that this
year we will even qualify for next year...anyway, i can't wait.it's a
ritchual(something tells me i have mispelled this...), ya know?

oh, i'm so tired i can't go to sleep...why oh why did i not do anything over
the weekend?

*yawn*

i'm off...

kiss-kiss..
z.
" Passivity in life, in politics, is problematic: it means acquiescing to a
status quo
that damages people along class, gender, racial, sexual and other lines."
 R. Dyer

ICQ# 160565038