Sinister: More Brighton Info

Madeleine McNeil mmcneil79 at xxx.com
Wed May 22 21:10:16 BST 2002

Darlings,

Just a quickie to clear up any potential confusion before it stops just
being potential and becomes catastrophic. I have been reliably informed by
one Richard Keen, currently chewing the toys in the nursery (hi Richard!
*waves*) that there are in fact TWO Burger Kings and TWO departure boards at
Victoria! Good God, what is this world coming to? etc.

I was thinking of a particular Burger King and a particular departure board,
as Richard says:

The Burger King you're thinking of is opposite the Kent departures board
(the left hand split of the station if you're coming from the tube/main
entrance).  It's the departure board that doesn't have an enormous ITN news
video screen on it.

That's the BK I'm thinking of!

BUT, Mark the stud has suggested that we post Sinister representatives at
both bastard Burger Kings opposite both bastard departure boards, so we will
all find each other. I think.

So, there you are. Unless there are three stupid BKs at Victoria, we will
all find each other.

In other news: listening to old tapes of Suede B sides is rilly funny.
Chanel mascara rocks and doesn't smudge when one goes swimming. Bill Harris
is a dead nice bloke and holy shit I'm late for the pub quiz.

Love

Madeleine xxxx

PS Archel is right - shower me with gifts! And her too! Then we'll sell them
all and run off together.