Sinister: Beards and Such

Salp lazylinepainter at xxx.net
Wed May 22 22:10:22 BST 2002

Well guys, I truly envy anyone who was at any of the gigs from the past few
weekends.  Instead of seeing the band at Chicago I was out gallivanting
around with my friends. More importantly, this weekend was my annual camping
trip out to southwestern Wisconsin.  I had one of the greatest weekends I
have had in a long time.  Me and my friends chilling with a few beers around
a camp fire at with B&S or Drake on a stereo was the action at night. and
during the day I could not have asked for more.  While hiking we had about
five mysterious sightings of what we called "Man with Dog"  he was superb.
Though we never really conversed with him we made up a full background of
the "Man with Dog"  WE decided that he changed our lives, but we're not
exactly sure how, we're still figuring that out.  And I let my beard grow
out which I have not done in a about 2 years.  Also after listening to every
B&S disc I have decided that Put the Book Back On the Shelf is my favorite
song.  I made me extremely happy when I realized this. A moment of
Zen...just kidding.

Good Tidings

Matthew (Salp)