Sinister: after downing a draft of lurker's tonic

Gordon mail at xxx.uk
Thu May 23 21:32:41 BST 2002

Tap t-tap click etc. t-tap tap aargh! help... *deletes* t-tap tap fclack
t-tap ack! sigh pap *deletes*
t-tap tap t t t ... [ten hours later] aw! *deletes*

As Breams says:

"Has anyone else noticed that posting to sinister is much like
horse riding. Once you've fallen into lurkerdom, the longer you wait to get
back into action, the harder it is to do so..."

Absolutely.

I'm trying to articulate the misgivings that are buzzing around but
disguised in a fug, threatening to sting me with paralysis-inducing gloop.
So far, I have isolated:

1. Q. Why am I ... blah blah blah [exits]

*** more muteness***

[enter]
If your drafts are underwhelming:
Feeble content largely pending
Something worth typing,
Let alone sending.
Down a draft of lurker's tonic!

It's truly the stuff to nourish a poster:
It gets shot of that thought:
'I've got nothing to offer!
Nothing to say!'
It's better to post,