Sinister: its better with you

Ruth Allan ruthmaverick at xxx.com
Fri May 24 10:27:35 BST 2002

hello sinister.

Just wondering if any other sinister people live near to Birmingham uk or is
it just me and zoe?

and has anyone else been surprised when one of their friends comes 'out'?
(you can say it ruth. I know jon, i was just breathing in) and then thought
that perhaps they thought they werent the shockable type, and then thought
again that it wasnt so much shock, more realising the person had been so
quiet for such a long time that when they finally came out and said it we
were more shocked by the voice than the words? I m still surprised in a
happy way, like news of a new baby. or a cat in a certain nebraskan's case.
its like he has come to life, which is nice.

two questions.

a. I would love sinister people to meet in birmingham  uk (sorry out there),
but I think there is only two of us. I don't blame you, I'd just like to
know that we are alone.

b. now this is slightly unprofessional but I am scraping a dry barrel of
terrible men's magazines at work for stories and I like you all a lot
better. I  need some interesting 'facts' from France/ Germany/ London , with
a focus on technology and medicine...oh I am sorry,  but to compliment this
you might send me also anecdotes of belle and sebastian high jinx there and
I could compile a brief and fun guide of sinister stories from / activities
to do when in europe - at the same time!
if you do know anything 'fascinating' (so specific I know) then mail me ,
not the list.

love ruthx