Sinister: just a sobby, little post.

pulu xxx puluxxx at xxx.com
Sat May 25 11:59:27 BST 2002

hello,

this is my first post. i´ve been too scared to post,
because you all seem so witty and clever, and write
much better than i could ever write.

but there´s this one thing that makes every day almost
unbearable. i´d like to know how long did it take for
you to get over someone, i mean when she or he has
broken up with you?
my boyfriend ended our relationship already 6 months
ago, on december 21st around 22.35 (10.35pm).
and i haven´t gotten over it.
i cry like everyday, almost constantly. i just don´t
know what to do.
i don´t have any like minded friends, he was my best
friend, and it´s just all gone.
we had the same taste in music.
i thought we were meant for each other, i was
convinced
that we´d be together for the rest of our lives.
the reason
why he broke up with me, was because i am too sad so
that i made him sad.

but now he has a new girlfriend.
and i´m planning my funeral.

living has become so difficult, cos everytime i hear
some love song or something
i have to plug my ears, when i see a happy couple i
have to
close my eyes, when i hear kissing sounds i have to go
and bang my head against the wall.

i can´t even listen to some
of my favourite bands or albums like:
-kings of convenience
-bob hund´s ´jag rear ut min själ´
-super furry animals esp. ´rings around the world´
(i happened to see sfa on conan and it felt awful)
-the delgados
-the divine comedy
all i have left is
nick drake, the smiths and classical music,
cos those don´t remind me of him.
i watch news and crime films, cos there isn´t usually
anything
about love in them.
i borrowed liszt´s cd from the library, cos it got
this one
piece in it called ´funérailles´ and it´s just
incredibly beautiful. i listen to it constantly.
actually i went to see claude chabrol´s ´merci puor le
chocolat´ and they played it in it and it sounded so
gorgeous.

i´m terrified about this summer. last summer was the
best that i ever had.
and i just keep thinking about it. and i also think
that what he is doing with her.
sometimes
i wake up with that thought in my mind and i can´t get
back to sleep.
i still have dreams about him,
like last night. but i can´t remember it right now.

i´m so naive that i thought no b&s fan would be like
that,
i mean at first he said how i was someone he had for
long wanted to find and be with.
i knitted him mittens for x-mas present and i made
this heart
on the palm side, so he has my heart in his hand, like
i gave it to him. i didn´t plan it that way, the heart
on the palm side,
it was a mistake, cos i didn´t notice that i had
already made a thumb on that side, but then i realized
what it could symbolize.
he cried when i explained it to him.
he wrote me a fairy tale. about us.
last x-mas
i was making him woolly socks and again i had designed
this heart shape pattern
on them. (i know boring, but i never know what to get)
and then when i was knitting them he phoned and said
we should break up.

i still got my cell phone full of his text messages,
and when we were together i use to write them down.
i´ve got two little books full of his messages.

i just fear that i never get over this/him, i just
miss him so much and i want him back. and i hate
myself for ruining the whole thing, and being too
sad..
and i´m so tired of crying,
but i can´t stop.
and i also fear that i turn into some horrible cynical
person,
who detestes happy people,
and love. just like that hobbit from ´lord of the
rings´ named gollum (?!).
i want to love and feel being loved, and i want to
cuddle and kiss and do things together, but i don´t
want to wait ten years to get it.
i want it now.

i´m sorry for this post. thanks if you could read it
through.

yours truly,
puluxxx
(finland)