Sinister: B&S on TV

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Sun May 26 14:13:30 BST 2002

Hi All,

Most of this is now so old as no longer to have any relevance. However, to
clear it from the drafts folder:

Prescience?

"I wanna be on TV. Maybe ... a talkshow or something, like Conan or early
Letterman."

Photos from B&S' appearance at last summers FIB at Benicassim here:
http://www.twodeadstars.com/ (thanks for the link, Aitor). Some might find
the last one disconcerting. Others will have a different reaction :)

Harp.
Quite a few people commented favourably on Stevie's harmonica playing during
the last tour. Until Tori Spelling is released, you could content yourselves
with the new Bill Wells album 'Also in White', on which there is bucketloads
of it, Stevie being a member of the core trio that recorded the record along
with Bill & (V->Twin & other's) Robert Henderson. I'm not really qualified
to write about jazz, but like the soundtrack-ey feel of this album. My
attention wandered in a couple of places but still good overall, I reckon.
You can find out more from here (beware, I couldn't find the link to
Geographic Records today, & this is a page where irresponsible spendthrifts
may find themselves ordering a copy)
http://www.domino-mart.com/release.php?release=326

Zoe wrote (ages ago now!):
"But I was nice to the boyfriend and he said thatI could use his card.
Yey!I'm happy. But my back is killing me."

And I thought: "Am I the only one sniggering here?"

I bet you thought I couldn't plug Peter Miller any more - Wrong! He's
re-written the first chapter of Mucky Pups & you can read it at
www.badosa.com

At the same site you can also read Ricardo Ludovico Gulminelli's 'Fraudulent
Fertilisation', translated by Big Pete.

Hope all you Brighton kids are having fun this weekend.

Love,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK