Sinister: UK tape tree revival

Colin Campbell savagefistsoffengshui at xxx.com
Sun May 26 16:33:40 BST 2002

Hello all,
Does anyone out there remember the excellent UK tape
tree Ben Ferneyhough (and before him Kevan Cooke) used
to run?  People would make a 90 minute mix tape or CD
of their favourite music (excluding B&S, because we're
 already familiar with their stuff).  The tapes were
then sent around in a circle, and every few weeks you
would get the next tape on the list.  This was a huge
success until people began to lose touch with one
another, and I would like to get things going again.
If you would be interested in making a tape (or CD),
please email me OFF LIST, i.e. *PRIVATELY*, with your
name and town, and I'll see what I can do.  Please
note that this is for UK residents only, as it would
be unfair on some if the postal costs were unequal.

Cheers,
Colin