Sinister: let us not forget...

Mai Hoang hoangmp at xxx.edu
Tue May 28 02:05:30 BST 2002

I know it's important and all here in the U.S. but is there really a need to
waste sticker paper and ink printing those "let us not forget" stickers and
put them all over the place? it's like that overplayed song on teh
radio...that DJ's feel they need to play 20 times over.
well, i thought for my first message after getting out of the nursery i
would go with some sort of memorial day theme. haha.
******
my name is mai. i'm 20 and i like lots of things includind B&S (obviously),
books, and going out. i don't like: being depressed, family gatherings
(unless there's dancing!) and those darn stickers.
****
well, my life as it is now: sitting in my borrowed futon in my apartment in
milwaukee wisconsin. i usually live in kentucky. (i went to school with
colin, a well know sinisterian) but for now milwaukee's my home for the next
12 weeks while I am a member of the city's liberal media (aka intern at the
journal sentinel)
i've only been here for a little over a week, so i have no impressions of it
yet, except i enjoy the bike paths and the lake. (which I got to enjoy
earlier today!)
***
it's still a tad bit lonely though. i'm used to having people thrown at me.
but besides work, this isn't the case. is there anyone on this list from
milwaukee? colin told me at the chicago show that he knew someone from
milwaukee that was "really cool" but I didn't have time to stick around and
meet she./he. well in anycase. if you can give me an impressive tour of this
lovely city, e-mail me sometime.
**
until then i will sit and look with glee the number of cool live B&S mp3's
i'm getting through audiogalaxy.
*
i look forward to knowing some of your fine people on this list. take care!

-mai