Sinister: "oooooh baby i wanna touch your knees, oooohhhhggggghhhhhrrr"

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Tue May 28 15:31:10 BST 2002

mmmmmmm, work avoidance.

So i have got roughly 2 and a half days left of my course and these are the
kind of "work avoidance" tasks i have been doing to to waste time and to
"avoide work":

1, tidy room
2, re-organising records extra-alphabetically, taking the first and second
letters from the band names ie, BElle & s, BJork, BLur.

3, re-re-organising records so that they are alphabetically in order AND

4, typing two random words in GOOGLE and seeing what hilarious consequences
arise for example, "theramin" and "module"

5, writing to sinister about all my "work avoidance" tasks.

I am going to paint the college white tommorow, yey, i'm gonna get all
messy and make everyone listen to B&S.

I had a lovely birthday by the way, i got a floss dispenser, a cd, a golden
bunny rabbit, a red cake, a card with a naked tim burgess and lots of hugs
off of people.

I agree with lucy "jade must go", she looks exactly like the girl at my
school who used to pull my hair and smash my head against a wall and the
memory makes me feel sick.
 see you all soon i hope love hannahxx