Sinister: Brighton is where it's at (read this for Reporting Back)

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Tue May 28 17:40:11 BST 2002

Has anyone reported back on the Brighton meet up yet?  I don't think so*!
Why not?  I think it's because no one actually remembered what happened as
they all got Absolutely Hammered!!

So yes, arrived at Brighton station slightly tired and possibly hungover
from a Track and Field event the night before, most people were already
there but were kindly waiting for us at the station.  It was nice to see
everyone there, the world of sinister is once again very well represented
with people from several different continents and countries.  We paraded
down the streets of Brighton towards the beach, stopping at nothing.  Except
for the off licence.

It was a beautiful day for the middle of May, if a little windy.  The sun
was out on half the sky, the sinister boys slowly gather near the waves
until the testostrones got too much and all their boyness exploded!  into No
not what you think but a game of football on a pebbled beach, which is just
as messy but provided much entertainment to the girls and the classier boys
who drink beer in a wine glass.

Later on we went onto the pier for some FUN.  Some went for a Grand Prix
session on the "Superfast Go-Karts", some dirty Schumacher-esque driving
techniques were observed.  I think Stefano was the overall winner.  I knew I
was unfit, but I discovered just how unfit I was when an energetic game of
DDR saw me puffing afterwards, so I went on a more appropriate game instead
which was 18-wheeler driving!  It was so much fun but I discovered that I
was crap at that too as I jack-knived a lorry 20 times.  It was all good
practice for dodgems later on.

Later in the evening we did a "changing rooms" type transformation to the
furnitures of a pub, before going back to Archel's Playhouse for Sex, Drugs
and Rock and Roll.  Oh yes.
<memory fades here..>

<..memory resumes>
The next morning the house looked typical of a house that was the site for
Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll, except for the lack of jism needles or
charcoaled Fender Strats.  I woke up very early in the morning, saw everyone
still asleep, and so went back to bed again.  I woke up again an hour later,
everyone were still asleep, but they've all swapped places!  Some went from
the sofa to the floor, some from the toilet to the kitchen, some from 69 to
66, I thought it was a practical joke everyone were playing on me.

Later on we went for some Gay Larding, which was tasty!  Liz started
laughing at me for being hungry.  Ben committed suicide but heroically
survived.  After eating Gay Lard, we went to the beach to cover our faces in
Brighton Sailor Froth, niice.  Ben tried to commit suicide again in the
waves but the lifeguard stopped him.

Mark Sea for some reason stayed well away from the waves.

That's more or less Brighton for you, there were loads of other exciting
things that happened that weekend too but I'm keeping the rest to myself
because I'm difficult like that.

Ken
* I say that but of course after writing all these I see Archel** sneaked in
a lovely reporting back.
** who is the winner of the Best Host Award and Most Selfless Award Giver
Award.. now everyone wins something