Sinister: wandering

laurel lemming innerlemming at xxx.com
Thu May 30 05:57:05 BST 2002

shyly to the establishment:

here have I been lurking for a few months, meeting a
few of you up in Chicago like dear Shanny Jean,
getting the illustrious Ken Chu's autograph, baking
banana chocolate chip breads, delighting in little
silly bits of prose that get thrown my way about
fathers with five best friends named Dave, and not
daring to post even a little hello.

here's my little hello. I'm a girl who ought to be up
in Chicago right now who's instead home for the
summer, a little grumpy, sort of lonely, and waiting
till everyone else leaves the house to sing 'Mayfly'
in the shower. no one would mistake me for sinister,
but I like to read.

the kitten's purring at my feet and my mosquito bites
are starting up an itch again, so I'm going to run
along to bed, but I couldn't resist any longer.

love,
lem