Sinister: ....daisy chain...

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Thu May 30 13:31:16 BST 2002

dear sinister
... first question: do you believe in fate?
..beginning biginning is going to tell me this is gong to run a  bit of
physophical before focusing on the spot. which would in turn mean
more confused. just a bit more confused than usual.
.believers belivers would say that the man is who, or what?, he build
himself out his own exsistence. which is rather a honest and tough
position. one can go on arguing that any single choice one made is
going to point to a certain direction and even if today you're going to
have rive or pasta or fish&chips at lunch there is nothing 'written in
the stars', but it is all you existence built by day by day and hour by
hour and stupid choice after stupid choice to led you choosing what to
have for lunch. one can even chose not to have lunch so that there is no
decision to take at all. which have its own bizarre, but very own,
sense.  but when someone, obviously some kind of boring bureocrate,
decide that for any reason you also have to go had join the army...
and you'll be kicked in the middle of the alps with your gun
 machine marching up and down the hills just for the fun of that.
just start wondering if was worth studing for five years at
the university  and then get a ph.d. and even to
what have found a regular position. was it just another wrong choise
like combining the wrong gloves and shoes?
what one can do? would have i chose differently? was there any chance
to act differently and if so would have been made the things better?
would I just go and say 'i don't know' or 'yes sir'.
well apparently in couple of weeks all i can realize is that all
the choices i've made in the what
has been my former life had let me do feel like a kind of empty
nutshell, and this one can do but open the nutshell and confirm it
was actually empty. i must just admit i have colleceted an infinite
number of mistake that is far too difficoult to discover the right
things i would have done. covered in the noise.
and in the end all i've worked for in a numberof years and, not
too much far away is apparently disappearing like
snowflakes under the first sunbeams...
just a couple of weaks ago that
would have shout and blame everything could have been blamed but i've
lost the strenght to blame anything. well if have to march up the
mountains let's do. and going to be kicked of science, for that, well
let's accept that. there is ever the same question if is worth be alive
just to be alive.
but i've been in Brighton must be happy for that and to apply rather
nasty shumacheresque techniques on the oval ring...  i was happy for a
while...

take care , yours
Stefano

Here's a prediction: