Sinister: "ooooh baby i wanna jizz in your sandwich, ooooohhhhgghhhaahhh"

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Thu May 30 15:32:57 BST 2002

sorry,

MMM, half a day to go, ha ha ha ha ha, i'm sure i should be
panicing about something but i'm not, this means i am either brilliant or
have got a crap memory.

Whilst reveling in my work avoidance skills i stumbled across a book with
the new PULP typeface, i photocopied it so i can go home and have HANNAH
written in the same way, there is also some interesting/dull information
about the type which i will share with you all:

The font is called Mole Foliate it was designed by S.L. Hartz in 1960 and
is a redrawing of a french engraver's letterform.

Isn't that just fab. I feel i am lunging into the depths of list abuse
here.

I also found a brilliant pink floyd web site, it is this:

www.pinkfloyd-co.com

It will tell you everything you want to know about them, YEY OH YEY, they
even have a list of releases with those funny codes, i have printed it off
so that when i go home i can find out if my "dark side of the moon" record
is an original pressing or not, (it's got the stickers and the posters.)

Marianna mentioned action samplers, is yours the one with the four lenses
in a square? They are sssoooooooooo fab but they keep breaking on me.

They were selling individually wrapped fags today and i bought two because
it felt like buying candy, i am off to smoke one and become dissapointed
when i start to feel sick from the smoke.

love hannahxxx
ps, this picnic on saturday, is there going to be anything happening in the
evening, please say yes coz im waitressing in the day!!!!!!!!