Sinister: Ronan, girly Ulsterman (read this for MIXTAPE CHALLENGE INFO)

kchu at xxx.uk kchu at xxx.uk
Thu May 30 16:43:52 BST 2002

When you've been on sinister for a fair amount of time you'd notice that there
are often patches of "good" and "bad" sinister periods.. it seems that we're on
one of those bad patches now where all the posts that I read are either
intriguing and/or sweet and/or raises a smile to my face and/or from people I
love, making me unable to stop reading and/or do anything constructive other
than trying to write something good myself.

Well everything appeared to have gone from bad to better after going to
Brighton, the air of salt from the sea helped to neutralise my post-vacation
blues.  Watching the waves come pounding along the beach, spraying a wash of
white bubbles along the beach before falling back down again.. I can do that all
day, and do nothing else.  I can't afford it though, doing nothing costs a lot
of money.

Things are looking up, my house moving plans with my friend are slowly working
out, the World Cup is starting and I looked at the Belle and Sebastian website
and it said "Treasure Hunt - the answers to the clues will be revealed VERY
SOON".  I almost fainted in glee.

Like most of the e-mails, this real purpose of this e-mail is for talking about
ME!  me me me

Or rather, the TAPES, that you were meant to send to ME:

= THE SINISTER NAMESAKE MIXTAPE CHALLENGE =
Remember that?  Lemme Recap.

There was once upon a time when a lovely lady called Rachel Fruitloop used to
make up her own versions of Sinister Digest, she has been quiet of late but
there was a time when she was in a clan of Rudd Gurrls known as The Rachels
(rather than the guitar noodler band "The Rachels"), they were so ruud, they got
into trouble with a lot of people called William (aka The Williams), and a few
people called Rob, Robin or Robyn (called The Robs?), and sinister was in chaos!

So, in order to resolve their conflicts, the Rachels, the Wills and the Robs
were to each compile a mixtape with songs selected from all members of their
group, and eventually send it to KEN, who will judge them and then tell them who
won.  I've even given these psycho internet freaks my address so that they can
send me their tapes.

However, they've taken so BLUDDY LONG to make these tapes, that now I'm even
MOVING HOUSE!  And no tapes were to be seen.  So, basically, the Rachels, the
Wills, the Robs:

***Can you please each send me an email to let me know if you're still playing,
and if you're making any progress, and when you finish, send me a mail so I can
give you a NEW ADDRESS! (I don't have it yet)

Okay, from what a gather here's a progress report:
Rachels: Last time I heard (2 months ago) it was flying over the Atlantic Ocean
Wills: Last time I heard was about 6 months ago, and now one of the Wills have
actually turned into a girl.
Robs: The most promising of the three who are almost finished, AND have already
sent me an e-mail, as they should, telling me how much they love me. Bless 'em.

= NEW ENTRIES =
================
If you read the above you can see that I haven't actually received any tapes
yet, so it's not too late to start your VERY OWN!  Find fellow namesakes on
sinister (do it with PRIVATE EMAILS please not over the list publically), and
make me a tape!  Winners get a snog from me you know.

I've heard that you have a higher chance of winning if you have a girl's name,
or are a girl with a boy's name.

I feel better now that I've contributed to posting a "good" post.  Oooh hang on,
one last bit to make my post complete:

People: please donate all of your porno mags to my shop!

AND ALSO

This is to the girl with long hair and glasses who was at the Terrorvision gig
last year, do you remember seeing this Really Good Looking Boy at the corner?
Well, it wasn't me, but e-mail me anyway because I! L!O!V!E! Y!O!U!

Love and Red Bulls
Ken xx
P.S.: The two girls on the Story Telling album are hotttttttttttt.
P.S.2.: I had a sinister dream about the two list mummies last night who are
even hotttter
are about to spank me

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or
confidential. Access by any other party is unauthorised without the
express written permission of the sender. If you have received this
email in error you may not copy or use the contents, attachments
or information in anyway. Please destroy it and contact the sender
on  0870 840 5000 or via email return. This email has been
prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable
and accurate, but DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. makes no
warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular
DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd. does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this email after it was sent. Any opinions
expressed in this document are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of DaimlerChrysler Services UK Ltd,
or its affiliates.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT