Sinister: Bloodyhelling

Richard Cottyn R.Cottyn at xxx.com
Thu May 30 18:35:40 BST 2002

Not long now of course til it is released...(giggles gleefully) and there
was a favourable review of Storytelling on one subpage of channel 4
Teletexts Planet Sound p454 last night...BREATHE...

It's probably offscreen now, so me, being the good soul that I am, have
typed it up for you.

"An album delayed so long that the Todd Solondz movie it was meant to
soundtrack was released last November.
The delay is doubly ironic as the short-largely instrumental-pieces have B&S
sounding at their most relaxed and simple since their Tigermilk debut.
It's wait also works in it's favour, as the superficially breezy mood is
just right for summer. And anti-world cup types now have their own anthem in
I Don't Want To Play Football. 8/10."

It's short of course, but the Teletext ones always are-there's only so much
you can fit onto a television screen I guess!

I think all the big stores like HMV, Virgin etc should announce their
decision to open at 12midnight, so all the swarms of B&S fabs can pick up
their copy just as Monday kicks in. They do it with Oasis and Will Young, so
why not B&S?! ;)

Goodnight and Thank-you,

Richard X