Sinister: say a little prayer for me, and my bloody network card

Thomas Henderson theboywiththemiddleeasternstrap at xxx.uk
Fri May 31 13:32:23 BST 2002

Hiya sinesterinos

    i'm sitting in the local library making good use
of their free (at least it better be i haven't got any
money on us) internet services. those of you on
#sinister the other morning might remember i was going
to go 'fix' my computer. everything was going well,
first i deleted almost everything from my hard drive
except the essentials, that i backed up on a cd. then
i installed windows 98 over millenium edition, then
installed the millenium edition upgrade, so my
computer was thoroughly cleaned out and working rather
well. the problem is i've lost my internet connection!
how can i live? those of you who frequent #sinister
will probably have realised that i am there for like
um 27 hours at a time almost. so all i need to do is
re-install my network card drivers, simple enough.
however, my floppy drive isn't working (how much
trouble can a youn man (boy) have?)
       Right so i just had to tell you all that in
case you were missing me :) which no doubt you all
are. sorry people, i'll be back soon, don't get too
upset in my absence please.
       so if you're missing your usual thomas, tom,
'theboywit' fix and you're in the glasgow area come
along to the pubnic/ pop league this evening, in case
you've forgotten or are too lazy to check archives
(the more likely of the two) or if you just didn't
know. so pubnic be there about 7ish please. there =
the pewter pot, north woodside road, glasgow. it's
right near kelvin bridge. and accross the road from
the woodside social home of npl and winchester.
       oh! i have interesting (almost) news, i have an
interview next thursday for a college place, so all
going according to plan i'll be studying at stow! home
of electric honey. woohoo!
        oh no i've said to much, i haven't said
enough, Q magazine gave toriespelling a lukewarm
review, because they are ***** oh which reminds me
this computer has cool software that doesn't let you
say f*ck, how cool is that? it's an anti-tourettes
computer.
         anyhow, i hould be fighting fit and fully
back in action soon (i hope) but until then remember,
sore girls *ARE* bigger than others, which reminds me
any girls feeling the urge to say hiya at pop league,
please do, i'm really nice honest ;) (i was joking
there honest, i mean by all means say hiya and i am
nice i'm just not meaning in a *nudge nudge, wink
wink* kinda way.) right so i'll see you all soon.

luv and network cards

tom xxx

ps: why has this happened to me?
ps2: i hate computers
ps3: sorry for having sh*tty ps's oh look it stops me
from saying sh*t as well, oh well i'm off to watch the
world cup, then go to the pub
ps4: sorry if i sent this twice