Sinister: going to the pub Indy

Dean Gillon misguidedtrousers at xxx.uk
Fri May 31 16:24:09 BST 2002

Hello all you good good people.

I'm better today.  Honest.  I'm going to the pub now
and I thought I'd share some news that you might not
know to cheer you up.

Indiana Jones 4 has been agreed and they've got Sean
and Harrison Ford signed up already.  excellent says
mr burns and me too.  oh yes, that scene with the vary
large boulder will go down in movie history as well as
the grab-your-hat-back-from-under-the-falling-door
thingy one as well.

Have a good long weekend everyone.  Mines a pint of
gin.

Dean XX