Sinister: B&S on 6music

Zoe Charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Fri May 31 20:16:34 BST 2002

hi all...just a quick note to say that Belle & Sebastian will be featured
sometime this week in BBC 6music radio station. Actually I got this today:

- ALBUM OF THE DAY -
Every day 6 Music features a new or essential album throughout the day.
Listen out this week for new material from Belle & Sebastian & David Bowie
and classics from Soul II Soul and the Undertones. Plus on Thursday's
breakfast show, Phill Jupitus will be joined by journalist Patrick Humphries
to reassess Bowie's Ziggy Stardust album 30 years on.
You can read more about the Album of the Day and listen to selected tracks
every day on our Joy of 6 pages
http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/joyof6.shtml

The good news is that all listees can listen to this because it's on the
net!---yey---

So, keep an eye for it-unfortunately the newsletter did not have the exact
date that the band will be featured...6music is nice anyway..they play good
music me thinks...

so yeah..

take care and have a nice holiday UK people..the rest erm...have a nice
weekend?
soon me is back in Greekyland and me will try to rest a bit from all the
studying...

have fun
zoe

" Passivity in life, in politics, is problematic: it means acquiescing to a
status quo
that damages people along class, gender, racial, sexual and other lines."
 R. Dyer

ICQ# 160565038