Sinister: Dialogue: Halloween - Early Guy Fawkes Day

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 1 00:55:19 GMT 2002

Hello weeners! (haha)

I have a lot of fun and excitement to tell you.  This is in fact going to be
better than anything you've ever read on sinister.

Not really.  I am just going to tell you a story about a fox: Once upon a
time there was a quick brown fox, the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy
dog, the end.  It all happened whilst some guy (or maybe some gal, or some
sexually ambiguous person, or maybe not a person at all) was trying to think
of a sentance that uses every letter in the alphabet, and he came up with "A
quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog".

Clever, eh?  The russian version is even cleverer, cos they have to
incorporate those backwards letters as well, I don't have a russian keyboard
so I can't type it out, but it basically tells the tale of how a quick brown
fox ran over a lazy dog in his/her car, and then hit the reverse gear and
ran it over again backwards, whilst playing Tetris.

Enough demonstration of my digression skills.  Incidentally, it's very cruel
that "demo" is the short hand for demonstration because I always end up
spelling the long word for demostration, and end up looking like a prick,
but then I guess shortening it to a DEMON wouldn't be very nice.

Office person: I'm holding a Demon tomorrow.
Colleague: What, in your arms?
Office person: Go to hell.
Colleague: You're the one holding hands with a demon.

Which brings me back to HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  I am sadly lacking in Halloween
costumes today, a couple of people in the office came in with fake devil
horns (I think they're fake.. are real devil horns made of plastic?), and
one girls even had a pair of wings!  AND MY BOSS HAD BEATEN ME TO THE ...

Boss: Have you been drinking Red Bull?
Girl: What the hell?
Boss: RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS!

...joke!  Goodness.

Despite the lack of Costumes, I made a lovely BANZAI PUMPKIN using a
clementine, and a marker pen, it's got a really scary face, but it's tiny!
It's a little squidgy monster and it's so cute.  I'm taking it home.  Maybe
next year I can start a business in miniature halloween pumpkin making.

What other things, oh yeah!  SHIT!  THE TREASURE HUNT RESULTS ARE OUT and we
found out that our treasure hunt team TEAM ENZYME had it right all along!
We guess that the London Trophie was at Rough Trade via a, um, rough,
estimate, but wasn't sure enough to go and ask.  Ok ok excuses/we are a
bunch of wusses I know but grr.

No one will believe me.  Ok end of post.  I guess it wasn't the best post
sinister has ever seen afterall, sorry.  It wasn't terrible though.

Ken
P.S.: Now that the treasure hunt clues have been found, are we ready for
another BOWLING WEEKENDER?

BOWLING WEEKENDER

People from other Islands can come too, you know.  Let me know if you're
interested, and what is the best date for you.  I'm thinking maybe in 1-2
week's time, which is either the weekend of 9th November, or the 16th
November. (probably the first)

You might even get to see the dazzling bowling styles of Dafyd (if he turns
up), and Cay (if she turns up), and try in vain to beat the score of Nal (if
she turns up), we're full of Bowling talents here.

E-mail me if you're interested!  And tell me what date's best (aside from a
date with me)