Sinister: a new girl

. alex . mess_up_my_hair at xxx.com
Sun Nov 3 05:17:34 GMT 2002

Hello :)

I guess I've been lurking here long enough..well about a month or so, but
that's long enough. I'll introduce myself. My name is Alex, an eighteen year
old girl in Brisbane, Australia. I saw someone asked if anyone was from
Brisbane, and well I am. Brisbane is a good place to live - it's small and
lots of people know each other. It's nice just to walk around and listen to
pop songs on my discman and feel like dancing. I used to do that lots on the
way to uni and at uni and on the way home from uni. I'm on holidays now so I
suppose I'll be doing that in my spare time instead. 'Tigermilk' is my
favourite album to do that to. It's my favourite Belle and Sebastian album,
and sometimes I think my life is progressively becoming more and more like a
Belle and Sebastian song. I'm reading 'The Catcher In The Rye' at the moment
for the second time.

I've liked reading Sinister so far. I hope winter isn't too cold for
everyone up north! It's summertime weather here - not overly hot right now
but the temptation to go swimming is always there.

xox Alex

I took your advice and fixed my radio
But I can't find anything that sounds good anymore
http://www.geocities.com/veruca_salt_97/
http://darlingalex.diaryland.com/