Sinister: James drinks a nice cup of tea!

James Thorniley james.thorniley at xxx.com
Sun Nov 3 14:41:04 GMT 2002

Hi

So, the first term of my first year at the University of York is now
nearly
5 weeks in, and I'm doing just fine. I'm writing at the moment to take
my
mind off the fact that I have been given work which I really can't do,
which is ever so depressing.

I'm enjoying my stay in University accommodation. I have to say the
rooms
provided by the University of York are absolutely superb - the house
isn't
falling to pieces like you might expect. There are definitely no huge
cracks in the walls and the fridge door closes perfectly.

I'm living with an ok bunch of people. They're really into indie music
but
they never go out so they're really boring. Its a shame because the
clubs
in York are really good, there's absolutely no cheese so you can dance
classic choons from B&S, Hefner and Baxendale* et al, all night.
Large.

Nearby to me in house L is house O, who are all a really sad bunch of
shites, who are constantly listening to S Club Juniors in their kitchen.
keep getting dragged over there, I think because one of the blokes
fancies
me.

I went with them to the club night thing put on by the indie society
(as mentioned by asm just a minute ago) the other day. There we bumped
into
the rest of the York Sinister Massive (ohmigod), including Sam/asm,
feather
boa, and TheBoyOnceKnownAsMummyI'veGrazedMyKnee, (all of whom I've
bumped into in London on previous occasions), amongst others who I
vaguely
remember the names of but don't want to put myself on the spot by trying
name check them now.

We sat and drank some fruit juices, and I gave up smoking. There was
even
some dancing, but nothing too crazy. TBOKAMIGMK appears to be in
crutches
so he wasn't really making a go of the dancing at all. After several
fruit
juices we were all feeling a little silly but kept ourselves under
control.
I certainly didn't hit any girls, not even for fun.

Later on there was rampant shagging.

'Ave it!

Love
James

* Baxendale are really good.

P.S. So are the White Stripes.
P.P.S. I'm 5'2'' and blonde, and there's a pig flying around inside the
computer room.