Sinister: fools and horses

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Mon Nov 4 09:01:13 GMT 2002

Hello,

I went to the zoo yesterday.  I hadn't been in years, and it is much nicer than it used to be.  But I'm not really into animals in cages.  Especially the birds who can't even have a decent fly.  I kind of had fun, but kinda didn't.  I did, however, see a sign which had "Animal Husbandry" written on it.  This made me laugh, and reminded me of my older brother who went to an Agricultural School and did a unit called Animal Husbandry.  I always get the image of a wedding cake with a cute little cow and a man on top.  And this scene too:

Minister: Do you, Daisy the cow, take Farmer Brown to be your lawfully wedded husband?
Daisy the Cow: I moo

I finish my degree in two weeks, and am torn between doing honours and travelling next year.  I have changed my mind about 5 times today alone.  I think it is possible to change your mind up to 40 times a second, or maybe it is 35 times, or 45, or 38, or perhaps 42.

i've been in a sparklingly good mood today, and have been dancing around to the EP's all afternoon.  I'm glad October is over, cause it is never a good month for me.  Bad stuff always tends to happen, and I get hay fever too.  But November is much nicer, and has a much better name too.  The weather is starting to get nice and toasty, and the beach is beginning to look very inviting.  Peaches and nectarines are in the shops, big juicy strawberries are nice and cheap, and mango's, oh the mango's.  And it's the Melbourne Cup tomorrow which is something I always look forward to losing money on.  My picks are Requiem and Distinctly Secret.

Aren't the Belle and Sebastian playing cards exciting?  I'm quite looking forward to having Sarah in one hand and Isobel in the other.

I think it's time for me to go now.

terry