Sinister: good time oldies

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Fri Nov 8 06:46:22 GMT 2002

Mark Casarotto said:
>so if anyone has any decent recipes, please feel free to send them to me!

You should go here: http://joannou.net/topofthestairs/sinifood/

The Sinister Recipe Tree is rolling along nicely. Caitlin Pigtails is doing a fantastic job of archiving the recipes.  If anyone wants to join just let me know.  There are some fantastic recipes - Alyson Snowball's Hazelnut-Parmesan Asparagus is the best thing I have done with asparagus (in terms of eating anyway...), and Jeanette's Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie is to die for.  I am slowly working my way through all the recipes everyone has sent in.

I have had a permanent smile on my face all day today, and have been in a suspiciously good mood for the last couple of days.  Perhaps because I handed in my last assignment yesterday, or perhaps because it is Swot Vac and I love Swot Vac, or maybe because it is sunny and warm and just deliciuos outside.  I would suggest a combination of the 3.  I also went shopppig today with the 2 girls I live with, which is always fun.  And I didn't have to carry the box of fruit and vegetables we bought from the markets!  I insisted one of the girls carry it - I would of but I refuse to reinforce gender stereotypes ;)  Then we went to the supermarket and I got to push the trolley and coast on it, which is my favourite thing in the whole world possibly.

My car's tape player broke a week or so ago, which means I can't listen to tapes.  I had just made this fantastic B&S mix-tape, and had listened to almost half of, when my tape player  just stopped working.  The upside to all this is that I've been able to listen to "Good Time Oldies, 1080 6IX" on a regular basis.  I'd forgotten how good it was, and would like to thank Helen for reminding me of its greatness.

After reading David Hewitt's post it got me thinking about how many Australian's are actually on Sinister, and where they all live.  I know there is at least 7 here in Perth and at least 2 in Brisbane, 2 in Melbourne and 1 in Adelaide.  Maybe everyone from Australia could reply to this and tell me where they are?

bye bye,
terry