Sinister: Everyone welcome me.

Shane stuartmurdoch310 at xxx.com
Sat Nov 9 19:23:52 GMT 2002

Well, I just joined the list about 2 weeks ago. Been
reading things "here, there, and everywhere" at random.
I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Shane,
from Maine in the US of A. I'm 16 and enjoy being
critisized for being a Belle and Sebastian fan by my
friends. I don't know how it is in England or
Australia, but Belle and Sebastian are almost as
unknown as anyone can possibly get over here. I'm
critisized for not liking loud guitars that dominate a
song and/or rap music (if you want to call it music). I
looked for this list for some people that I actually
have something in common with musically. Plus, I've
gotten 1 too many "wuts sinister meen" from some of the
morons I hang out with.

I think I am going to keep myself very low profile,
only responding every once in a while, but I will read
most everything. My favorite Belle and Sebastian is a
cross between Sinister and Arab Strap. I especially
like listening to how smoothly a transition "A Space
Boy Dream" goes into "Dirty Dream Number Two". Speaking
of, Dirty Dream Number Two happens to be my favorite
song.

Peace,
Shane Morin

For up-to-the-minute music news, reviews and specials visit
http://www.nme.com

Get free e-mail (anyname at nme.com) now at http://www.nmemail.com

The sender of this e-mail is NOT an employee or associate of NME,
nme.com or any other IPC magazine.