Sinister: This is just a post-modern rock song

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 10 13:55:55 GMT 2002

Playing darts is fun.  I bought myself a dartboard the other day and played
darts for ages and I was playing so well the dartboard fell down and so I
can't play darts anymore until I fix it.

On a hungover sunday morning the best thing to do is to sit down and listen
to music and eat greasy hungover curing breakfast, I am doing two of the
three things because I have no food to make breakfast with.  I need to go
and buy some food but no idea what to get.

Since I got so bored being not able to play darts I started writing
postmodern literature, it's quite a task without actually knowing what
postmodern literature is, so I just wrong pages and pages and pages and
pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and pages.

The most favourite food of mine is probably eggs, so tasty.  And you can do
so much with it, there are these adverts in the UK TV in which they give you
loads of easy recipes for eggs and at the end the slogan was "Eggs - fast
food and good for you" and they're right.  For some reason my flatmate hates
eggs though and thinks that I'm a freak for eating so many eggs.  You'd
think they'd think I'm a freak for other reasons...

My postmodern novel ended up as pages and pages and pages and pages and
pages and pages consisting of words that always drive me to sleep.  I am
guessing that that makes it a piece of postmodern literature.  Because I
remember listening to some bands at ATP who I was told were "postmodern rock
bands", and they drove me to sleep.  I needed to research some more.

Oh I'm really missing my dartboard, well, not missing, because it's right
here lying by the wall like a spare wheel in a mechanic's garage.  I need to
get some of those screw holding things that help secure a screw to a wall.
Or else I'll have to think of alternative entertainment.

Disorientation apparently is often a prominent feature in postmodern
literature, like, the author would try and confuse the reader and often the
reader won't be able to understand the text in one go and will have to go
back and read things again.

Eastenders is on in a bit at least, but Trevor's dead now and that Irish
bloke, too, Little Mo is getting annoying now, there's only so much of that
sulking look I can take, actually if it came from girls not 15 years my
senior it would be fine.  Eastenders need to get some good looking actors
and actresses.  And why aren't there Shoreditch tossers in Eastenders?

Really doesn't sound fun to me this postmodernism malarky.  Give me THE SUN
everyday.  Actually the sun would be a bloody nice change with this crappy
weather at the moment.

Nachos.  I've decided, with salsa and eggs, and red bull.
Ken