Sinister: Waltzing Ma~

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Mon Nov 11 10:54:17 GMT 2002

*at the end of this post the whereabouts of Australian listee's is revealed.  But please, for your own good, read this warning about the cult of ~ first*

sinister, i can no longer stand by and watch as the evil ~ once again rears its ugly head.  The ~ is pure evil I tell you, pure evil!  It has to tried to win your trust by pretending to be sarcasm, but it has built its power and is about to unleash itself on the world.

Banjo Patterson was the first to warn of the ~, when he wrote about the effect it had on a swagman.  Go here: (note the effort people go to to hide the secret of the ~, with this site requiring a mind
bending puzzle to be solved before you can proceed.  After hours of algorithms and standing on my head the solution came to me.  To proceed, you must click "Proceed"!  Ingenious!)

http://www.uq.edu.au/~mlwham/banjo/waltzing_matilda.html

I have no doubt that when Banjo first penned the poem he wrote Waltzing Ma~, but then probably realised that computers hadn't been invented yet so whited ~ out and wrote tilde instead.

Note how Banjo hints at the evil of the ~, with the swagman becoming jolly in its presence.  Then it causes the swagman to try and shove a sheep into his bag (if that isn't strange behaviour then i don't know what is!), and ultimately end his own life so he wouldn't have to give up the ~.

Banjo was a clever man though, and chose to white out "tilde" and write "tilda" in its place, to hide the evil secret of the ~ forever.  He underestimated the power of the ~ though, and it is back.

Let this be a warning to you all.  Don't be fooled by false prophets brothers and sisters.  The ~ may appear to be all nice and "jolly-making", but before you know it you'll be stealing sheep to feed the ~ habit.  Then, when people realise the influence ~ had had on your life and try to help you, you will run from them, choosing to end your own life rather than give up the ~.

terry

Australian Listee's

There is at least:

6 in Perth (Kin, Jim, Jeremy, Terry, Helen, Michael)
4 in Brisbane (Steven, Grant, Nicholas, Alex)
3 in Melboure (David, Sophia, Neil)
1 in Adelaide (Nathan)
1 in Sydney (Chris)
1 in London (Marianna, ex-Perth)
1 in Glasgow (Katrina, ex-Perth)
And there is Lawrence in NZ too.

Thanks to Katrina, David, Steven and Sophia for their help.  I'm terribly sorry if I've forgotten anyone.  If anyone wants to get in contact with people in their area I could possibly help.