Sinister: Offbeat B&S Special, Sheffield UK, 22/11/02

Dr C Stride C.B.Stride at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 11 15:50:12 GMT 2002

** Offbeat **
Sheffield's Real Indie Night
presents...

a night of Belle and Sebastian

playing the usual Offbeat mix of classic indie, punk-pop, C86 and
new indiepop underground plus loads of Belle and Sebastian
tracks...

Friday 22nd November, 2002
from 9pm to 1am
@ The Raynor Lounge, Sheffield University Students Union
Admission £3.00

Free Lollipops, stickers, plus a Belle and Sebastian quiz; prize
includes a real Dog-on-Wheels plus a 'Dog on Wheels' CD, both
signed by Stuart Murdoch.

For a poster / flyer for the night, check out
http://www.shef.ac.uk/~offbeat/scan/opos67.gif

For the playlist from our last Belle and Sebastian Special check
out
http://www.shef.ac.uk/~offbeat/frames/pl231101.htm

* VERY IMPORTANT - 1 *
We do not do advance tickets - it is first-come first-served on the
door on the night.
Arrive early to avoid disappointment - the venue has a small
capacity and we are expecting lots of people. So to be sure of
getting in, turn up before the doors open at 9pm!

* VERY IMPORTANT - 2 *
If you a non-student, also see
http://www.shef.ac.uk/~offbeat/frames/wherefra.htm
for directions and admission details, or email me.

For more info' on Offbeat such as other dates, past playlists,
reviews, etc, check out
http://www.offbeatsheffield.com/