Sinister: Dialogue: Crass wank (BOWLING INFO UPDATE 3:30pm SUNDAY)

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Tue Nov 12 13:54:33 GMT 2002

On Blind Date (which is apparently like "The Dating Game" in America) the
other night there was a round where the girl has to pick a boy out of three
boys by asking questions, yes, which is what happens every week, but, this
time the three boys were EXACTLY the same, like EXACTLY, like, so EXACTLY
that they can't even be twins, there are three of them for a start.

Two boys were wearing the same blue shirt and black trousers and one other
boy was wearing a red version of that same shirt and black trousers.  The
girl picked the one in red shirt at the end.

Note to self: Wear red shirts.

Speaking of blind, there is a little park next to my place of work, which I
always thought was quite pretty despite being bit run down, but I've never
really discovered the true inner beauty of it until yesterday on my way to
work, I was greeting by a man with the most radical pair of trousers - they
were flesh coloured - wait, no, he just had no trousers on, hang about, if
he wasn't wearing trousers why was he checking if his flyers were undone?
NO!  he was playing his human flute!  In public, one hand on hip and the
other hand letting it rip.

Exactly what I needed to see on a Monday Morning on my way to work, exactly
what everyone need to read about on a Tuesday Afternoon.

Note to self: Don't wear flesh coloured pants

Speaking of intricate fingerwork, did you know that we're all going BOWLING
this SUNDAY?  @ Finsbury Park, Rowens Entertainment/Bowling centre.

I'd just remembered how early 2pm is, so NOW it's at 3:30pm!  This gives
people chance to come on time despite being hungover.  Ok?

So bowling:
1) This sunday 17 Nov
2) 3:30pm
3) at Rowens Entertainment, Stroud Green Road, Finsbury Park

I've even got a map thing here
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?addr1=Everton+Forbes+(W+I+O+N+O)+Trav
els+Ltd,+11&addr2=Stroud+Green+Road&addr3=London&pc=N4++2DQ&client=public&gr
ide=531385&gridn=186837&scale=10000

I've already got quite a few confirmed attendances and mostly of girls
(woohoo!), so we need more boys - wait what am I talking about... more girls
yeah!  And invite your friends etc. to come bowling!  Email me if you have
probs or want my phone number for chatting me up with.

Note to self: Wear bowling shoes.

Hark Hester said:
>>.. Anyway, those of you who've heard the new St Etienne offering
"Finisterre" will
recognise the line...<<

I think Finsiterre is a bit freaky.

Note to self: The flow of this email is wearing thin, stop.

Note to self: The end.

Ken
Note to self: Thank fuck for that.