Sinister: Santa's Little Helper

Madeleine McNeil mmcneil79 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 12 22:23:51 GMT 2002

My darlings,

In a foolish display of bravado I offered my services to Llaura Llew, in her
guise as Mother Christmas, boss of the Sinister Christmas Gift Exchange.
Little did I know that she would expect me to dress in tight green garmets,
prance about, and do her bidding. I look terrible in green!

La Llew is, of course, the Boss, but I will assist with things such as
holding the cloche hat as the names are drawn, alerting you all to the last
postal dates, and reassuring you all that money is no object. Llaura never
says things like this, as she is a slave to the almighty dollar, ever
fixated on the amount of boys she can bribe to cover themselves in
chocolate. I, however, as a lowly elf, have more of the common touch.

Do not fear if you are feeling strapped for cash. Sinister is the home of
the slacking student and the underemployed waster. It's not what you buy, or
how much you spend, it's the imagination you put into it, and the amount of
glitter you stick on it. Now is the time to revive your Blue Peter cutting
and sticking skills! So, don't feel you can't be involved in all the fun if
you can't afford much. Second hand is the way forward, folks. I, for
example, am particularly fond of those clocks that one finds for sale in
charity shops. They never work, they're hideous, but they tell the right
time twice a day and they make the room look all spangly.

And, of course, you can opt to only send to your country, thus saving on
postage.

But don't expect me to like, do anything, so don't email me if you want to
be involved. I am just the comedy sidekick, the one who has to prance in an
unflattering colour to make the real boss look better. Email the Llew here:
Lleweth at hotmail.com if you want to be in on the Exchange.

And WHOOT! but isn't How Does It Feel going to be a wonderful night? I'm
slimming to get into my cordroy mini skirt as we speak. I advise you all to
come along - not because of chance of seeing me in a miniskirt. It probably
won't happen, due to the chocolate cravings that overtake a lady in the
wintertime, but because when I went to HDIF I had a grate time and I think
others did too. And it will be ace to have a get together at Christmas, so
we can all get pissed and punch each other just like they do in Eastenders.

Love

Madeleine