Sinister: a nervous first post...

Jennifer Ireland j.c.ireland at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 13 13:52:25 GMT 2002

after months of anticipation, im finally getting
round to writing my first post. its a bit of a
let down to be honest, i wanted to be witty and
cool and make people love me but instead i
probably sound whiney and dull...oh well...
I come from Orkney, and b+s first found my ears
about 5 years ago i think, when i joined the
newspaper team. Im forever indebted to Amy,
Ashley, Kate...so many people for making me want
to hear the music they listened to because I
thought they were cool, and they were, they were
the sort of people that always look okay when
they're walking by themselves, they can carry it
off, whereas i just look like the sad loser girl
with no friends...anyway..then last year i was
in norway, and realised that b+s have universal
appeal.they fit in with the norwegian lifestyle
perfectly...anyway...and now im in dundee,
feeling lonely bcoz i know no one properly. A
boy from my psychology class is sitting beside
me but i dont dare talk to him because he doesnt
know me and he might think im strange for
knowing that hes in my class...being a fresher
is all so complicated...
anyway...i really should just hit the send now,
before i change my mind...