Sinister: And August Bank Holiday I always devote to grossness ~ somebody famousish

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Fri Nov 15 05:30:15 GMT 2002

Oh bother, sinisterines.

So I'll get right to the point.  I had a crush on this boy from my history lecture.  I developed said crush when I noticed him playing games on his calculator rather than taking notes for the duration of a class.  So one day I looked across the room to see him, smiled at him.  He stopped what he was doing, went back down the stairs, crossed the room, climbed over a row of chairs and sat down one seat over from me.  I was thrilled but successfully managed to be too stunned to say anything.  Now I've just seen him kissing a girl in the cafeteria.  Good to know that I've gone back to fitting the sinister stereotype of being a lovelorn shyling.  I've also managed to fall in love with some sinister words again, so I guess that's a good thing.

The stars I meant to distribute around campus are sitting in their container on top of my printer.  I had really better get to it soon, or I fear all the good will I put into them may go stale.

I am forming a secret ninja society called The Way of the Chop.  I have a habit of gently karate-chopping those I hold most dear, so I thought I ought to find some kind of outlet for it.  We are in the process of getting our ninja costumes.  We shall spread enlightenment and mirth through chopping.  All Boston area sinisterites welcome.  Let me know.  Honestly.

I'm going to Iceland for new years.  I'm quite thrillt and wish it would just hurry up and get here already.  My life seems to be stagnating a bit.

This has been a rambling post of such lack of cohesion that it ought to be some sort of manifesto.

I love you all.
Kara