Sinister: (at least thats what we say we are doing)

Peter Crick sinkingpie at xxx.com
Fri Nov 15 22:58:06 GMT 2002

Like all the best days, today began with a barrage of
bad jokes, of course I've already forgotten these and
will probably be amused by them again next week, but
thats not really the point. So, back to today, which
is quite possibly the point of this post. Not sure
though. I'm sure I had a really good reason for
writing this when I started, must have lost it along
with all those bad jokes.

I heard about a man who lost the ability to remember
anything for more than about ten minutes the other
day, some sort of fencing accident. But again we
wander from the point. But is it a we? I think that
might be closer to the point of this.

Lonliness, lonely times we're spending (or I'm
spending anyway). Something about the imaginary
partner idea grabbed me, only problem is, my imaginary
girlfriend dumped me, must say something very bad
about me. The question really is who is she anyway?
Not sure how to work that one out, thinking about it
doesn't seem to help much, perhaps it'll come to me in
a dream or something, hopefully not about horses.

Still, I'm always looking for the Sun to shine,
perhaps it will one of these days, although I can't
see whats different about tomorrow or any other day.
Lonely man seeks company, he's really not that boring
once you get to know him.

Perhaps this is just a modern rock song (sorry I've
been listening to that song a lot recently and felt it
deserved some place here). Perhaps everything will
sort itself out nicely and everything will be good,
and the world will be at peace and stuff. Talking of
peace, I thought it was nice of the firefighters to
cause one third of the British fleet to go temporarily
out of action. Perhaps we can get some more strikes to
allow the armed forces to participate in this non-war
activity. But then again perhaps not.

Think I've rambled on enough now, but don't despair,
can't think of an ending to that sentance. Oh well,
whatever, nevermind.

sinkingpie