Sinister: the go-betweens!!!

Ian Watson ianwatsonuk at xxx.com
Mon Nov 18 00:05:11 GMT 2002

Hello!

I got a copy of the new Go-Betweens album a few days ago and it's as
gorgeous as you'd expect. To celebrate this new arrival, we're going to play
the whole album, in its entirety, on Thursday, between 9.21pm and 10pm. Ten
songs, thirty nine minutes. So if you want to hear the new album by one of
the greatest bands of all time, then turn up early!

I've added a few things to the site.
(a) Some more scribblings on the weblog.
(b) A piece about the making of the new Go-Betweens album, written by Robert
Forster himself!

That's about it. How Does It Feel To Be Loved? is this Thursday, Nov 21st,
at the Buffalo Bars, under the Famous Cock Tavern, next to Highbury &
Islington tube, 9pm-2am, £3, guest DJ is The Legend! There are still a few
places left to be won on the guest list, so if you want to get in for free,
just write back, completing the phrase "oh, go on..."

The website is at http://www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk

See you Thursday!