Sinister: nothing dreamy just a question

Raymond Humphrey flynn60102 at xxx.com
Wed Nov 20 04:13:39 GMT 2002

Good evening from the midwest.  How are ya all doin
out there in sini-land?  HOpefully all is well in the
kingdom.  Things are well here.  Just a quick note, I
moved to a new location in Illinois, now it's the
booming mecca of McHenry.  A nice little town near the
border of Illinois and Wisconsin, about an hour or so
away from the big city of Chicago.  It's a nice
place....pretty bit actually.  I have a nice size room
to keep my crap and a wonderful sun room attached to
it.  It's a pretty cozy spot tucked into a
neighborhood full of retirees.  Oh except for the
Plutshaks who live across the street.  Middle aged
couple who are just hilarious....Joan is a nurse in a
local doctors office and John is a computer consultant
who brews some wickedly good beer in his basement.
Not a bad bunch.   I do have to make sure I"m careful
with dressing and stuff like that because there are
windows everywhere.  I'd hate to give some poor old
lady a heart attack while changing into something more
comfortable..hahahahaha...ICK!

I never had a chance to give you all a review of my
trip to the uk from september.  Here it is in a
nutshell.....I had a great time.  Got to spend a few
days in the north hanging with punk rock lesbian
girls.  If any of you know of a little redheaded girl
from Manchester who does little cheers before some of
the rock shows up there.  Tell her she's a Dugar.

One more thing here.  Anyone heard of a band called
the Scotland Yard Gospel Choir?  I heard them on the
radio last week and they had one of them B&S type of
styles.  Dreamy, folky, psycadelic, cheeky and just
plain good.  They are from Chicago I believe.   I'm
not affiliated with them but you all might wanna give
them a chance.  I won't send the link to their site in
this mail but if ya can't find them on the net give me
a mail and I'll send you a link.

I must go back to work here...but I hope you all have
a good holiday and what not.  Ciao and stuff
Raymond "oh crap i just blew my alias" Humphrey
formerly known as howie shady...damnit damnit damnit

=====
"I'm gonna be an international pop sensation"