Sinister: And is that a medical condition?

John Jennings john at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 20 22:28:45 GMT 2002

I've been told not to start posts with 'ooh hasn't it been a long time
since i last posted, let me spend the next two paragraphs working out
how long it was'. I don't think I ever did that, but I've been told off
for it anyway, and now I feel like I'm going against authority somewhat.
Urgle.

So crikey, hasn't it been a long time...

The delgados were in leicester a week and a half ago and they were
fantastic and very nice and talkative and i'm still rather excited about
that... to show this i intend to keep my paragraphs short to show a
sense of urgency.. because i live in leicester, its a showbiz place now
y'know.. i have people to go and... erm... talk to.

 >Furthering the niceness tip, do many Sinisterines do this?
Asked young mark. He was talking about giving blood. Well I did a few
weeks ago.. It wasn't as painful as I thought it was going to be but you
can still get a fairly large amount of sympathy when you show your
plaster... I was a wee bit embarrassed about all the questions they
asked me ("well... no... kinda... yes... well") and then I received my
blood card thingy in the post this morning and it turns out I'm A
positive. Plain old run of the mill A positive. Well I won't be doing
that again. Hmph.

Have people been noticing that the belle people have been doing pages
and pages of questions and answers over the past few weeks? I was very
impressed that they've been working hard at it... Erm... I'm not
actually going to make a witty point about it... i was just saying....

I know sinister seems to be somewhat above record recommendations now,
but I'm going to make one anyway, because if you don't have the
geographic compilation 'you don't need darkness to do what you think is
right' by now, you really ought to go and get it.

Roight then, I've made a mark on the world of sinister, i shall descend
back into lurkerdom.
I have to make one of these token posts every so often. I think its
insecurity. Crikey.

JP