Sinister: Reporting back to us (the bowlers have arrived)

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Thu Nov 21 14:28:02 GMT 2002

Alwight me ol chinas?  Hope you're all doing well.

And also, are you ready boys and girls?  Because REPORTING BACK is BACK!

Sunday was a day of fun and adventure, as you all know, it was the day of
BOWLING WEEKENDER.  As the Stakes were high, I prepared myself first by
murdering half a cow, and then half a colony of cockroaches before claiming
that I was the greatest guitar player in the world (a claim which was to be
disproved later).

This was before actually BOWLING.  Later on at 3:30pm, the crowd gathered
outside Finsbury Park bowling centre, where bowling happens.  Amongst the
crowd were the lovebirds, and a few of those who love birds.

We were having a swift pint at the bar when we were approached by "The Field
Marshall", that was when bowling begun.  Two games of entralling bowling
were played, there were moments of skills, and also almost fall-outs, and
when we got asked for our "small balls" by the girl next lane, The Field
Marshall and The Dappers both had their minds at the gutter, in different
ways.

At the end Healy's "apathy" bowling style and S(SS)'s "freight train" style
pleased the crowd, and they both played a good game, but the Field Marshall
emerged victorious (sportingly by only one point so not to belittle the
oppositions).

Liz was Robbed.

Later on, we went all the way to the world's end, and it was scary there.
That was when we bumped into no other than DAVID BOWIE!  Ziggy himself - who
performed several of his hit songs during an Open Mic acoustic set.  We
listened to him whilst taking revenge in stories and dreaming of the time
when we were on stage, and dreaming of horses.

You should have seen the state I was in on Monday morning.

This bowling event was quite possibly the best thing that has ever happened
to sinister so far.  It was so good, we went bowling again last night!  But
that's another story.

  D           I           G            R              E              S
Story -> Tales -> Tails -> Bottoms -> Bosoms -> Porn -> Limp Bizkit

I used to dislike Limp Bizkit a lot, but I've changed my mind recently after
reading a magazine article and it revealed that Fred Durst -- who you'd
think is thug of the century -- is actually an avid Harry Potter fan!

During an interview, when asked of his opinions of Harry Potter and whether
the media hype was getting too much.  Fred exclaimed...

"NO!  Keep Rowling Rowling Rowling Rowling URRGH!  Rowling Rowling Rowling!"

Thank fuck for that.
Ken