Sinister: Just so long

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Fri Nov 22 14:56:09 GMT 2002

I'm going to go.  But then I'm going to come back.

Here's the thing.  I'm a very different girl from the one you knew.  I even look different.  I'm afraid I just can't be ArtsyDeco anymore.  She's not really who I am.  I don't think I'll even try to get the name switched.  I like the idea of being reinitiated by some time in the nursery.  I was away for so long before that I think it made it strange for me to come back.  And then there was the whole Peter mess.  Anyways, I'm off so that I may return anew, like the effing phoenix or something.  Or maybe more like a person who just needs a change.

Squawk*

Kara